Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Dreams

   More dreams. Wish I could sleep. Wish these feelings would fade. Its like waking up to find the one you love pretends not to know you and locks you out of the house you shared. I miss her. I miss our friendship. How close we were. On a positive note I got a girls number today while at the grocery. Not sure if I'll call her. Seems pointless. I'm just not ready. But it felt good for a moment. That's never been my style. I think its sad. It's the easy way. I prefer to face my feelings head on. Be honest with myself. I know that's a long way off but I like to visualization my goals. I'm done questioning my past actions. I can't keep asking why. Its hard to be positive but I can keep it up. What's the alternative? It does me no good. I just want her and it makes me crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment